Bayview Wildwood Resort
Choose a midweek or weekend package; with or without meals included. See Rates and Reservations for more details.
Rent a 16 ft. Bass Boat with 25 hp. motor, steering, live-well with a full tank of gas, during the Spring or Autumn. Package rates start at $375/dbl per person and include: two nights stay, one dinner, two breakfasts, one box lunch, and two day boat rental. All operators will receive free of charge the “small vessel competency” orientation as required by Provincial Legislation.
- Early Arrival Option: Arrive as early as 8 am. Just make sure we know so that the fishing boat can be readied. Normal check-in time is 3:30 pm.
- Late Departure Option – Fish on your last day. We provide a storage area for luggage, etc. and use of Bayview Wildwood Resort shower facilities.
- Free docking, launching (At nearby marina, a small fee applies.)
Check Spring and Autumn Fishing Packages availability through
Rates and Reservations or
Contact Bayview Wildwood directly.
Learn to Fish at Earl Rowe Provincial Park
The Learn to Fish program introduces kids, teens and adults to fishing. This fun and engaging two–hour program combines a practical teaching session with an hour of supervised hands–on fishing.
The program will teach you how to:
- rig, bait and cast a fishing rod
- identify and catch local fish species
- get a fishing licence and follow fishing regulations
- discover more about fishing in Ontario
- fish safely and sustainably
We provide everything you need, including:
- experienced instructors focused on fish, fun and safety
- fishing rod, reel and bait
- a fishing licence to take part in the Learn to Fish program
- lifejacket and sunglasses
Learn more, contact
Earl Rowe Provincial Park.
Bite Me Charters
Pike and bass packages
- 1/2 day Charter- 4 perspons
- $75.00 per extra person
Salmon Rainbow and Lake Trout
- Half day Charter $450.00
- Full day $750.00
Boat is a 27' Rinker with a full washroom and galley on Board. All bait, tackle, rods reels and safety equipment supplied plus bottled water and ice. Clients welcome to bring out cooler with lunch snacks and beverages of choice. Family trips are our specialty We ply the waters of Southern Georgian Bay were the scenery is spectacular. Sundowner tours are a must for photo buffs and sunsets. Contact Captain Jack at 705-534-4601 or his cell at 705-220-6002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They depart from Victoria Harbour which is just a 15 minute ride from Midland.
Learn more, contact: https://bitemecharters.net/