Shop Local From Home
The health and safety of our residents, visitors and businesses is our number one priority. We hope everyone can still enjoy a little Simcoe County shopping from the comforts of their own homes with this list of shops and breweries open for curb-side pick-up and delivery. Thank you for supporting your local businesses during these trying times. Stay safe and stay home.
- Echoes in the Attic: Canadian, upcycled, sustainable, vegan, handmade bags. Shop online or email: email@example.com.
- Bradford Greenhouse Garden Gallery: Flowers, plants and more! Order online for curb-side pick up.
- All Seasons Trophy & Gifts: Call to order: 905.677.9594
- Dutch Treats: A large selection of Dutch groceries as well as some British, Polish and German products. Order by calling or emailing for curbside pickup.
- The Pink Closet: Shop online on their Facebook Page. Can e-transfer and pick-up.
- Times Designs Custom Apparel Printing & Embroidery: Email orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Turn around time will be about 2 weeks.
- Rocks Furniture Home Decor: Order online.
- Bradford Jewellery by Peter Dykie: contact through Facebook for inquires. Giveaways for front line staff, gift baskets available.
- The Flower Merchant: Order online.
- El Lugar Con Pottery: View products on Facebook, and arrange order by curbside pick-up.
- Linda's Floral Designs: Open for delivery! Order online.
- U at Home: Contactless delivery is available. Home Decor, Framed Arts & Mirrors, Gifts, Accents.
- Experience Toys & Games: Curbside pickup and delivery available. Order online.
- Torn Pages: Stayner's secondhand bookstore is offering curbside pickup and free delivery within Stayner limits. Please call: 705-988-3239 or email: email@example.com
- Seasons in Creemore: available by appointment for private shopping, as well as pick up and delivery. 705-466-6278
- Stayner Pet Centre: Open Monday-Saturday 10am-4pm for curb side pick up and delivery withing Clearview Township. 705-428-6668
- Backwood Design Co: Online ordering system for the most gorgeous georgian bay charcuterie boards, and more!
- The Cheesy Corner: Online orders and curbside pick-ups available. 705-888-5535
- Heirloom 142: Online store and pick and local 'Creemore' delivery. Use promo code LOCALPICKUP142. (705) 520-0142
- Curiosity House Books: Online order, curbside pick up, free local delivery
- Leishman Pottery: Online orders and delivery across Canada
- Linke's Local Arts: Tuesday-Friday, 10am-2pm for curbside pick up and payments.
- Forget Me Not Flowers & Gifts: Pick up and delivery available (705) 428-3495
- South Bay Fields Lavendar Farm: Handmade all-natural lavender soaps and salt scrubs, fresh and dried lavender bouquets and our lavender sachets. Shop online.
- JT Powersports: A powersports shop that does both retail of ATV, SNOWMOBILE, and DIRT BIKE parts new and used. Also has a full service shop for repairs on everything from essential products such as generators, water pumps and many other small engines to powersports toys. Offering curbside parts pickup and also delivery. Shop online or call: (705)-424-1691
- Cardboard Castles Children's Emporium: Toys! Order by phone: 705-446-9998 for curbside pick-up Tues-Fri 10am-3pm.
- Darci-Que: Delivering balloon bouquets and wine kits.
- Jessie Milan: Jessie designs jewelry, greeting cards, pottery and more. While vendor events are not taking place at this time, many artists like Jessie have moved their art online for sale.
- Be Contemporary Gallery: is looking for new ways forward to promote the Arts and engage the public online and through social media channels. Currently posting on Facebook and Instagram to showcase the current exhibition of amazing local and regional artists of Simcoe County
- Cookstown Antique Market: Posting items on Facebook and able to take e-transfers or credit card payments and provide "curb-side" pick up. Call 705-458-1275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simcoe Tackle: Year round bait and tackle shop with live bait and rentals. Currently open for curbside pick-up, delivery, and single patron entry in-store shopping. Order online or call 705-481-0745.
- Ice Art Shop: online shop is open for business and they are offering free shipping.
- Tripp's Paint Shoppe: Call-in orders for curb-side/back-door pick-ups. (705) 526-7411
- The Pebble Tree: Order online for curb-side pick-up or delivery! Or email email@example.com.
- Dwellings: home décor and local artist products. Taking orders by phone, email and Facebook Messenger. And stay tuned for the launch of their online shop!
- Barn to be Wild: for all your gift, garden and home decor needs. Shop directly on their Facebook Page for curbside pick-up.
- North Bound Rustic: a rustic gift store home to many local artists. Open for curb-side pick-up. (705) 321-6019
- To The Root: sustainable, handmade products for babies. Shop online.
- Newton Street Art Barn: Unique handmade items and original artwork with a focus on recycling, reusing and re-purposing, available online.
- Hilary Slater: LaFontaine painter, photographer, potter, landscape architect, and writer has her artwork available online for purchase.
- Beach Baby Bath & Body: offering online shopping and free delivery of all their essential oil soaps, facial masks, natural perfumes, skin salves, tub treats and more!
- Manticore Books: Independent bookstore, offering a wide selection of currated books and puzzles. Order online for local deliveries made on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy & Stay Home!
If you or someone you know is a tourism operator that falls in any of the above categories and is offering safe buying and delivery or pick-up options, but are not listed, please email details directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Tourism Simcoe County, please click here